Friday, January 6, 2012

HP Support is a USELESS piece of CRAP


I have a Business laptop which has a three year warranty. My Hard drive crashed so I called in to get it replaced and they were going to ship it for me. They got my name and address ( fourth time since I purchased my laptop ) and I got an email confirmation with a wrong name and a wrong address. So, I call back with the number in the email and for 90 minutes I am transferred from desktop, laptop, workstation, mobileOS, Technical support etc. None of their folks know which department handles this. Its a pity and I would never buy a laptop from these folks. The pain is worthless. Here are the following numbers in case its useful for any one else.

HP Service Status Team number: 1-888-886-3292 (select option 3)
HP Defective/Good Return Labels number1-800-717-5587
HP Technical Support number: 1-800-334-5144

1 comment:

  1. Flat fee and simple tech support is 25dollarsupport.com its a Fix $25 price Computer Tech support company ask them to fix hp support.

    ReplyDelete